- We fundamentally restructure the industry,
- to make software development more efficient
- such that all participants of the ecosystem win,
- reducing global inequalities of freedom within our circle of influence
- and creating active communities around the globe.
- defining standards, and
- building a new ecosystem for software development related professions
- taking over the whole market,
and in order to be successful in the long term
- we value our above mission over short-term bottom line at all times.
We believe that
- Software development should be a real profession
- Developers are free people
- Software development should be a free market product
- The value of any software is in the test cases
We introduce a new development model, which impacts software development the same way as Ford’s conveyor belt have changed industry.