What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
If you want to receive update from us, we collect your name, email address and country of residence.
If you want to work with us, we collect data for a contract, which includes your name, email address, country of residence, company name, address (principal place of business located at), registration number, tax number, represented by, skype name.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use such information in the following ways:
- To send periodic emails regarding the changes and new projects and services at our company.
- To produce a contract for working together.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Our systems are scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
For our main website kodekonveyor.com we do have cookies, including tracking cookies from facebook and Google, for which we apologise. Feel free to block them all. We intend to move to an analytics solution which does not involve third parties. In our other sites we have only cookies necessary for authentication and working of the site. For authentication we use github.
How can you opt out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
You can request to have your information removed by writing to the email@example.com e-mail address. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please note that we may maintain information about working contracts and other information required by the law.
Third Party Disclosures
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Transfer Of Your Personal Information
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
Retention of Your Personal Information
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you create a Policy with us
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA). Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Cookies from facebook for analytics purposes
- Cookies from auth0.com for authentication purposes
- We may store some informations you have provided to us about you on our google drive (google.inc)
- We work with third parties to operate our infrastructure (aruba.it)
- We process payments through Holvi, PayPal and Transferwise.